SHEENA SY GONZALES
I’m a 29 year old illustrator, designer, travel writer and international travel blogger from the Philippines. I’m happily married to Morris and mom to our little boy, Luke.
I graduated with a degree in Business Management but I ended up drawing cartoons and designing things for a living. My real passion, however, is traveling the world. I love sharing all my favorite places, discoveries and about how God is working in my life through illustrating and writing.
So far, I have been to 27 countries (complete list here) and I have a long way to go.
TRAVEL WRITING FEATURES
- ABS-CBN “How to Make Your HK Trip Memorable for Kiddos” September 2017 (link)
- Travel Now Magazine “Baguio for Kids” September 2017 (link)
- Travel Now Magazine “Beachless in Bali” July 2017 (link)
- Travel Now Magazine “Experience Korea” May 2017 (link)
- ABS-CBN “Bucket List Worthy Things to Do in Bali” May 2017 (link)
- ABS-CBN “Achieving Instragrammable Travel Photos” May 2017 (link)
- ABS-CBN “Hotel Picking for the Best Staycation” Mar 2017 (link)
- ABS-CBN “Planning Your Summer Roadtrip” Mar 2017 (link)
- ABS-CBN “Dining Delight: Savor the Taste of Peru” Mar 2017 (link)
- ABS-CBN “Six Fix: When Traveling with a Baby” Feb 2017 (link)
- ABS-CBN “In Focus: South Korea” Nov 2016 (link)
- Travel Now Magazine “A Different Side of Taiwan” Nov 2016 (link)
- ABS-CBN’s NoInk App “3 Other Cities to Visit in Spain” Oct 2016 (link)
- ABS-CBN “Dining Delight: Hello Kitty in Hong Kong” Oct 2016 (link)
- ABS-CBN “Three Day Trips from London” Sept 2016 (link)
- ABS-CBN “In Focus: Edinburgh”: Aug 2016 (link)
- Mommy Mundo “Traveling Without Your Baby”: Aug 2016 (link)
- Manila Times “Spending On Value Experiences”: May 2016 (link)
- Wedding Essentials Magazine “Away We Go”: Nov 2012 (link)
AS FEATURED IN
- Travel Now Magazine: Mar 2017 (link)
- ABS-CBN’s NoInk App: Oct 2016 (link)
- Manila Bulletin’s Style Weekend Magazine: Jul 2016 (link)
- Baby And Breakfast: Mar 2016 (link)
- Wedding Essentials Magazine: Sept 2012 (link)
- Working Mom Magazine: Nov 2011 (link)
- GMA’s Hanep Buhay TV Show: May 2011 (link)
- ANC’s Shop Talk TV Show: Apr 2011 (link)
- My Home Magazine: Mar 2010 (link)
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Sheena Loves Sunsets is a personal travel blog that focuses on international destinations and unique experiences around the world. It is my hope that in reading my entries, you’ll enjoy, get inspired and be encouraged to start planning your next travel adventure. I want you to go and see the beauty of God’s creations!
But like most of you, I don’t travel full time. So on times when I’m not traveling, I write about my life at home as an illustrator, wife and mom and about what God is doing in my life.
Who I’ve Worked With
For inquiries, collaborations and partnership opportunities, email me at email@example.com.